- How many Divine Bundles do I need for a full weave?
The weight is always 100 grams per bundle, but the longer the hair the thinner it gets. So we suggest that you get 2 bundles for a bob style (12 inches and under), 3 bundles for 14-18 inches and 3 bundles for 20-24 inches. 4-5 bundles for anything longer than 24 inches. With a frontal/closure 3 bundles works great.
- What is the difference between a frontal and a closure?
A frontal is a hair piece made with lace that gets sewn down from ear to ear or put onto a custom wig unit used to close off an install. It normally comes in a standard size of 13 inches across and 4 inches back for flawless parting. A closure is a smaller hair piece made with lace in the standard size of 4 inches across and 4 inches back also used to close off an install. Both give you the freedom to not have to blend your leave out, protect your edges and are very natural looking when installed properly.
- What is the proper way to wear my hair under a wig?
To create that Divine look you need to have clean, small flat braids. Small braids going straight back work well.
- What is the turnaround time for my Divine Bundles?
Hair orders can take up to 5 days for processing (usually takes 1 business day depending on bank/holiday/day of the week) and up to 3 to 5 days for shipping via USPS. International orders can take an extra 5 days for processing and shipping.
- Why would I need an elastic band in my Divine Wig?
The elastic band method is used to ensure your wig is secure. It also aids in keeping the frontal flat as well as being capable of wearing your wig glueless (no lace glue/adhesive/tape).
- What are the best products to use on my Divine Tresses?
For best results the less product you use is best. Co-washing (conditioner washing) is highly suggested. If product buildup exist then use a sulfate-free shampoo followed by a moisture-rich conditioner.
Our Favorite Shampoo/Conditioners
- Carol’s Daughter Mirabelle Sulfate-Free Shampoo
- Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo
- Pantene Moisture-Rich Collection Shampoo and Conditioner
- Dove Intensive Repair Shampoo and Conditioner
- Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum
- Biosilk Silk Therapy Original
- Beyond the Zone Turn up the Heat Protection Spray
- Fantasia IC Heat Protector Straightening Spray
- Should I get an HD Lace or Transparent Lace Frontal/Closure?
HD Lace and Transparent Lace can be used on any skin tone. Your frontals/closures should be bleached then tinted. We suggest that you consult your stylist to achieve this Divine look.
- What is your Return Policy?